ABOUT RISING STAR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Gary Schwantes, MFA, CCH, CHt
As a Hypnotherapist, I use the power of imagination to transform old habits and responses that might be holding you back into new habits and responses that serve you really well. It's a 100% natural process that focuses on your empowerment.
People turn to me when:
• They feel trapped by irrational fears, like fear of flying, driving, elevators, bugs
• They want to prepare in the best possible way for surgery or childbirth and a quick recovery
• They're afraid to go to the dentist but need dental work badly
• They struggle to change an unwanted behavior like smoking
• They feel frustrated about maintaining their ideal weight
• They want to sharpen a skill like public speaking or sports
• They want to ace a job interview or exam
• They want me to help their child who is having problems at school
My clients experience success with even difficult issues because my approach is very different from what you might normally find:
• I use language that is easy to understand.
• I use a practical approach, grounded in the latest research and techniques.
• You will be treated with respect and will be an active participant in the process.
Background and Training
• Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist-Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy CCH 3211
• NLP Practitioner/Master Practitioner Certification-NLP Institute of California (NLPCA), with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom, Suzi Smith, Larry Dillenbeck
• Trance and Deep Changework Certification-NLPCA, with Stephen Gilligan, Bill O'Hanlon, Tim Hallbom
•Mindscaping training with Mike Mandel
•F.A.S.T. techniques training with Karl Smith and Kevin Laye
•Hypnosis Skills Training with James Tripp
•HypnoSatsang with Anthony Jacquin
•Mirroring Hands Certification with Richard Hill and Ernest L. Rossi
• Advanced Training in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy for Pain Control-HCH Institute,with John Parke
• Working with Cancer Patients and Caregivers, Stop Smoking Certification-National Guild of Hypnotists, Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy
•Weight Loss training, National Guild of Hypnotists
• Certified Member, National Guild of Hypnotists
• Experienced teacher trained in the Lindamood-Bell method for reading comprehension-Lindamood-Bell SF Learning Center
•Additional Hypnotherapy training workshops with: Melissa Tiers, John Cerbone, Roy Hunter, Sean Michael Andrews. Michael Watson, Jason Linett, Don Mottin, Larry Elman, Steve G Jones
• Trained in The Bengston Energy Healing Method® with Bill Bengston
• California Teaching Credential-Music, K-Adult, SF State Univ.
• MFA-Music, Mills College, Oakland, CA
Rising Star is dedicated to serving your needs through compassionate and skilled use of appropriate personal development techniques. We are committed to the highest professional standards.
Rising Star Personal Development Services offers Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Skill Building sessions in-office, on location and via video conferencing. Through our partnership with Eva Kwong Acupuncture Clinic we also offer Acupuncture, Auricular Medicine, and Massage Therapy.
It's a rare opportunity to have both Hypnotherapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine offered in the same location with collaborating practitioners. Clients who take advantage of both services (Hypnotherapy and Acupuncture) receive the powerful benefits of collaborating practitioners working holistically to serve your needs.
Dr. Eva Kwong
L.Ac, Ph.D., DAOM
Eva's compassionate approach and extremely effective treatments are a powerful complement to Rising Star Hypnotherapy and Coaching Services. Her specialties are Acupuncture and Auricular Medicine. Auricular Medicine uses tiny seeds taped to the ear rather than Acupuncture needles.